Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Birthday to the Twinners!!!


















I was just thinking about the twinner's birthdays and how whenever I feel like nothing cool happens to me, I remember that I'm related to two fabulous, famous women. Cool things happen to them all the time. Here's a top ten for Leisy and Laney.

Leisy

1. discussing teaching 2. freakishly intelligent 3. loving my little rugrat 4. great leader
5. 7th ward 6. homemade mac from Kent 7. heated debates with Steve, 8. "I'm not mad."
9. co-worker at the Gap 10. she's family

Laney:
1. Gold's Gym 2. freakishly intelligent 3. loving my little rugrat 4. great discount at the MOA! 5. 7th ward 6. forgiving Jack for breaking things 7. calling when she was sick and no one cried refusing to go to the hospital 8. "Sucker" (said during games) 9. co-worker at the Gap 10. she's also family

5 comments:

taylor and laney said...

taylor and I quite enjoyed your lists. thank you for being a wonderful cousin and friend!

Kent and Leisy said...

wow. hailey. thanks for the bday post but no thanks for that terrible picture of me! you may have the one and only "pregnant leisy" pic. I would love for you to destroy it :) or at least post again really soon so that it makes it's way ever so quickly to the bottom of your blog :) I think it rivals your pic on amy's blog! mostly because it's current and I look that terrible!!! (oh, but I'm not mad.)

Steve and Hailey said...

Leisy, I feel so badly. I can't believe that you don't like the picture. I really couldn't find pictures of you. I thought you looked really good, I promise! We'll post again tomorrow.

Kent and Leisy said...

I'm glad you think I look good! thank you! you are more then welcome to steal pictures from our blog if you ever need one. thanks for being such a fab friend though :)--even if you have to cause we're family.

Derek said...

Hurrah for Leisy and Laney! If only we could all be as good looking, determined, and intelligent. The world would be in big trouble without them.