Monday, May 26, 2008

Farm Country



We took the Roskelley's great advice and went to Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point. We had a great time (despite the torrential rain). Jack fell in love with the pony ride, he pretended to eat each and every chicken we saw (did I mention he doesn't actually eat meat?) and he was determined to locate the udder on each cow (not too difficult, unless there is no udder. I didn't go there, but Steve sure did.) I am posting the goat picture to point out the freaky goat eyeballs. The eyeballs are placed on opposite sides of the head and slightly tilted to the upward corner. I hope this design evolves in the next few years.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Good for you for braving the rain! So who teaches Jack anatomy?

donna said...

Good luck on that eyeball evolution thing! But I do agree -- creepy eyes!

Love the Jack and pony picture, how did you do? As I recall, you're allergic to horses.

Fun times! Can we go to farm country next time?

Rachael said...

I love that place! and so true about the goats. Somehow it's even more disturbing since they rest on the fence at eye level with you!

The Corbetts said...

Fun idea I saw the picture before I read and just knew he loved the horse ride. He's so cute I miss him.