Saturday, December 6, 2008

Never break a promise to a pirate


On Monday I told Jack that his friends were coming over. When friends didn't quickly arrive, he began to panic. "I need my friends, I need my friends!" He said this over and over until I begged Erin to lend us India for a little bit. India and Jack are the best of friends at their best and pretty awesome duelers at their not so best.

The bottom pictures demonstrate Jack's pirate skills. He can't even believe how talented he is. I just really want to get Jack and Ellie (Howell) together. I think they could create endless entertainment.

8 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh, that's so funny! Cute friends. It's good to have friends as real as siblings (fighting included) Jack really does crack me up and I can see how he and Ellie running around together would be hilarious!

And it's weird because I keep thinking you're having a girl. Like I KNOW she's a girl. I honestly can't even imagine it any other way! December 23rd is the big day for the ultrasound, huh?! I can't WAIT!! I hope we're right!

Kent and Leisy said...

sounds like me on some of these long cold days! I need my friends! I need my friends!
I can't believe how old jack is getting. wow! and India looks so old too! I can't wait to see you all over christmas!!!

Cassidy said...

Where did you get the pirate shirt?? Carter LOVES pirates too, and that shirt is awesome!

Amy and Craig said...

I really like his hat/shirt combo! Very swarthy!

Walnut said...

i don't know if you noticed, buy your christmas tree slightly resembles an old milk canister

Megan said...

awww! The pictures are soo cute, friends are definitely good, and siblings too. Congratulations on the baby too!

w. leavitt said...

i'm mostly just glad to see the christmas can again. i thought it might have been confiscated.

Erin said...

India sure loves Jack and shows it in such a violent manner sometimes. We're glad Jack and his parents are such good and quick forgivers! Good luck on the ultrasound! I'm way excited for you!!!