Thursday, January 1, 2009

Thank Goodness for Dinosaur Bones



The last couple weeks have introduced us to yet another side of our two-year-old. I don't know if his hitting, talking back and refusing to SWALLOW HIS FOOD is due to his age and hair color or the fact that I am getting more and more pregnant, not sleeping at night and experiencing bladder control issues. One thing is for sure; winter is not helping the matter.

There are at least three things that are helping this pressing issue (not sending Jack to a boy's school early). Number one is Steve. How on earth is he so patient? He actually planned a movie date for us without Jack yesterday! Hooray for daddy! Number two is swimming at the Orem Rec center. It's free and we all enjoy it. Number three is taking Jack to run around on the "dinosaur bones" at the University Mall. I'm grateful for these three lovely things and even more grateful that they are all free! Of course, I'm grateful for my little Captain Jack too.

6 comments:

Rachael said...

ooo - I love the new look on your blog! and of course, the pictures of Jack in the bones are darling. What a great addition to that mall, too! But not swallowing, huh? ... hmmm... not a good trick!! Thank goodness Steve's got patience with him - I'm not sure which of us is supposed to be the patient one anymore... :)

Kristi said...

You guys have all the fun! Let's plan on getting together this week. I don't really have anything going on, so give me a call!

Susan said...

Tristan just started doing that not chewing the food thing!! Makes me CRAZY!!

Chris Howell said...

I think Jack is a really a dentist and not a pirate. He seems to be cleaning plaque off the dino's dentals!

Amy and Craig said...

Those dinosaur bones are really cool! the university mall is way better than the dark hole it was when I lived there!

AnnaMarie said...

We have that hook! Chase got it for Christmas, and he calls it his "Captain hook". So fun!