Thursday, April 16, 2009

Lots of Snow and No Car or Daddy

If you want a great picture of our April 15th snowstorm, click on Josh and McKenna's link to the right. I was up all night and out of bed by 6am, which is why today feels like several, long days. Jack and I have done everything! It's only 11am...help! I did finally finish several projects.
Pirate hat and booties for Griff (thanks to Kristi who helped me figure out the dumb heat and bond!)
A bib. It's rather boring, but a great size. Jack told me he doesn't like it and then he told me to cry. He likes when I cry (but not for real).
A Super Clown cape (Sammy introduced Jack to this type of cape. Notice the really awful stitching...hehehe. Sorry mom, I know I put you to shame.

6 comments:

Laney said...

tell jack that I have an apron that matches his super cape.

Erin said...

I love the pirate gear for Griff. Very darling. What you do in a snowed-in day puts me to shame. You are my hero.

Roy & Annette said...

Has anyone told Griff that he's required to be obsessed with pirates to join the family? Cute hat. And my girls say Jack is getting older, which I think means he's looking older. So fun to see what you guys are up to.

donna said...

Don't be silly! I'm proud of you and all you do and got done!

Cute pirate stuff. Great clown cape. Does that make Jack a clown superhero?

Oh, Hailey, that storm was awful! We had snow on the 14th, but it didn't stick. At least not here.

w. leavitt said...

who is that 9-year-old in the second to last picture? (the one who looks like Jack's older brother)

Rachael said...

hurray for you! Nothing feels so good as finishing things. It must be the sliver lining to nasty April snow. We've have it, too, but nothing like that. Whew! :)