Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad! Happy Anniversary to you and mom too!


It's Dad's birthday! About a year ago he, Steve and I had two days of high adventure hiking in Zion and taking on the Subway. It was the best adventure of the year for me. My dad and I have had lots of fun adventures together. He has taught me so much and shown me so much. I was lucky enough to marry someone with some of the same attributes and my adventures continue!

ps Can you tell we're related in the second picture? I won't even post the picture of our similar white legs! :)
Okay...I will! Hee,hee...

4 comments:

Kristen said...

That pic of you and your dad hiking reminds me of when we all went on the massive hike in Idaho together and manages to get over "chicken out ridge". yikes! Hey I had a random memory the other day of you and I swinging on my swingset singing "I like to eat, eat, eat, eapples and benenes! " and going through all the verbs that way. haha! I sang the whole thing to Matt because he had never heard of it before. It's probably still stuck in his head, poor guy.

Chris Howell said...

Hailey, I just saw your post of our hike.... sweet memories and sweet adventure. It's amazing how you can have mini vacations like that with very little money and not much time. I love you and feel your love.

Rachael said...

what a great post! I love those pictures of you and your dad.

Rappleye Family said...

Congrats about your baby! Hey my email address is tashanicole1984@yahoo.com if you would like an invite to our blog.