Wednesday, July 22, 2009

First Critical Comparison

I'm totally copying Leisy (I like how she posted pics of Zeb and Ike). It is fun to see the similarities. The pictures I am using really don't do justice to the gigantor size of Griffin. He is over 12 pounds and just about two and a half months old. I think Jack was about 9 pounds at this time. For a real comparison I suggest all of you blog readers come visit and get to know these two boys and how completely different they are.
Jack is the top picture and Griffin is the bottom.


Here is the Corn Salad Recipe:
6 ears corn (I cheated and used frozen sweet white one bag)
2 cups halved cherry tomatoes (I used grape tomatoes)
1/2 C thinly sliced red onion
1 large avocado, cut into cubes
1/3 C chopped basil leaves (I didn't have basil, but it would have been fabulous)
2 tbsp Champagne vinegar (I made up the dressing, but it was too strong and I rinsed the entire salad and it was great. Next time I use a little olive oil and S & P)
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1/4 C Olive oil
S & P

5 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

they look so different to me! but I do think that little griff looks a little like Ike! the chubby little face is just so cute. and thanks for the salad recipe. I am so excited to try it!

Erin said...

They look like brothers!

donna said...

The salad is great! I think Rachael and I made it a couple of years ago when they were staying with us. It's a favorite.

I love the comparison! Wow! They are so different in appearance, and in temperament too? I can't wait until you come so I can get to know Griff better.

The Corbetts said...

what cute boys i like the idea of comparing photos. they are so adorable

Rachael said...

I love that your boys look like brothers, but so different at the same time! So cute, too!