Thursday, August 12, 2010

Happy Graduation Dr. Steven D. Leavitt

I'm near tears today. BOO! for not being at graduation and BOO! for graduating and not making a doctor's salary, but hooray for a super amazing husband! Steve should be somewhere amongst millions of zoobies today...cursing all the way....but receiving recognition for his amazing work. Pomp and circumstance perhaps, but I'm still sorry. We love you Dr. Steve! We're going to celebrate with a real date tonight thanks to Robert and Laura.

7 comments:

Erin said...

Huzzah!

SDL said...

too many people, too much traffic, too much pageantry. sounds kind of like chicago.

Amy and Craig said...

hurray! I wish you were at graduation too (although I'm pretty sure that steveinsky does not). Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

w. leavitt said...

Nice work, brother.

donna said...

We're so proud of you! I wish all of you could have gone and celebrated in style... but sometimes things don't work out that way (and probably it's just me and Hailey and maybe your dad who wish that) :)

Congratulations anyway! I'm way impressed with all you've done!

Roy & Annette said...

So glad you're DONE! Congratulations for a job very well done!

Rachael said...

Congratulations to all of you! It's the beginning of a new exciting time for the Leavitt family - I love that kind of happy change!

You are right, of course, Steve - graduation is all of those things for the sake of a bunch of posed pictures. I have to admit I see your point, even if some of us like a little pomp and circumstance once in a while. :)