Saturday, September 18, 2010

Rainy Gutters


Why didn't I run in those gutters too? I LOVE that feeling and I certainly haven't out grown the desire to sing and dance in the rain. Here is a little glimpse of Jack playing with "cousins" in the rain. We ate M&M, chocolate chip cookies and played in the garage through the storm. Later Jack really lucked out with a HUGE pirate ship. Thanks to Target and an amazing $6 ticket. So worth it, although I should have had some restraint and bought it for Christmas. Oh well!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I've got to let my kiddos do that! What a fun moment. Except we have the drain right at our driveway. It'd be a lot trickier to find big puddles! You are such a great mom, Hailey. I need you to live nearby so I can learn from you! I couldn't help but think of the dirty ick that accumulates on the road... :)

Rach said...

Oh, Hailey. I miss you guys!! Looks like lots of fun.

Kristen said...

I saw that same pirate ship on Amazon and wanted to get it for Sawyer's birthday which is pirate themed. It's not even age appropriate for him, but it looked like so much fun! Looks like Jack would agree!