Saturday, July 30, 2011

Review of July





I blame this on Steve being gone. I will occasionally pull up my blog as though someone else has updated it for me. It kind of haunts the back of mind as something that needs to be done. At this point, opening my mouth at all is exhausting because there is too much to review for an entire month. I'll let the pictures do most of the talking.

We are happy to have daddy home! We are enjoying summer and I've decided to embrace getting totally sweaty in our mid-west humidity and doing twice as much laundry.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sometimes you just need a like button. :)

HowellAZ said...

Love the pictures - glad you could get together with the Starkeys while Steve was gone. Griffin cracks me up...he doesn't like fireworks, which could work out well in the future if he turns out to be one of those teenagers who don't want to run off to a ridiculously loud rock concert! ;)

Kristi said...

I just want to see more pictures of your summer! Miss you!