Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Tagged???

This is a different tag, so here are the rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 little-known facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I didn't even know what about bloggy tagging. I kind of feel like Junie B. Jones. I had to read the directions like three times and look at Lindsey's blog a couple more times.
2. I learned about "blogs" this year. Someone was talking to Steve about "bloggers" and I was sure it had to do with the bathroom.
3. I still sing and dance in front of the mirror.
4. I think church should be about an hour and a half.
5. I wish my handwriting was nicer. I am a teacher, afterall.
6. I have to have a HUGE cup of water by my bed and tic tacs and if I wake up at night I usually like to brush my teeth. Bad breath stinks.


I am tagging...
1. Amy Starkey
2. Rachael Howell
3. Amanda Corbett
4. Erin Wiemers
5. Steve Leavitt
6. Amy Newby

2 comments:

kenna said...

I too am obsessed with my breath and sing/dance in front of the mirror, wait, not mirror, but I sing and dance around the house daily. It's a good stress reliever. My blog isn't that cool, but I can for sure help you with yours if you'd like. Leisy is the all time 'know it all about blogs' but since she is far away I can give it a shot. :)

Crockett Family said...

I knew all of those things about you. It shows that we are true friends!

I also wanted to let you know that Kate gets excited to see pictures/videos of Jack. She starts bouncing up and down and looks at me like that is my friend. Why haven't I seen him?