Sunday, November 11, 2007

What do you do with lichens?


Enjoy the video. While I'm at it I'll do my 'tagged' thing (I not good at following directions so I hope this is along the right line).

1-When I was a teenager I set myself on fire. I accidentally spilled gas over my clothes and turned into a raging inferno. Stop drop and roll didn't work and I had to tear my burning clothes off. The following days were the most painful ones I've ever experienced.

2-If I could live my dream I would be a rock and roll star. I love shouting and screaming, but can't sing or play guitar. I was part of a band called 'the painted ninnies' and have a poster of the band in a swamp covered in mud. We never played a single song.

3- I dropped out of college my first semester and lost a full-ride scholarship to UVSC. I still don't like college.

4- I'm on an ineffective crusade to stop infant circumcision. It doesn't do any good and is a wicked tradition of our fathers. However, I couldn't even convince Hailey to let Jack chose when he was old enough.

5- I have an extremely sensitive head (including nose, ears, cheeks, etc). Fabric, skin, hair, punches, etc all have an extreme effect on me and I try to avoid these at all costs.

6-?

5 comments:

taylor and laney said...

funny steve. does it bother you when people poke your face? if it does, it is a darn good thing you aren't married to me because I love poking taylor's face.

taylor and laney said...

yes she does...

SDL said...

I think that I might die if somebody was intentionally poking my face.

Kent and Leisy said...

"they're best just to look at". that was my favorite part of your lichen video. You said it with such love and respect!

taylor and laney said...

we agree with leisy and kent, the beginning part of your video where you say they are good to look at, i guess nothing could be any better than just looking at lichens.