Thursday, January 31, 2008

Big Shoes to Fill


Hahahaha! That is so corny. Well, despite recent concerns about Jack taking after me and dreaming of a career in interpretive dance, he still wants to do everything like daddy (yeah he likes my make-up and borrowing the blow dryer, but it pretty much ends there). Jack found Steve's church shoes. Those would be the shoes that Steve hates. In fact, he frequently accuses me of coercing him into buying the shoes. I'm sure I did. He only owns one pair. Anyway the picture and video speak for themselves. Walla! (That's for mom)

4 comments:

Derek said...

I love it. He seems so mellow, so content.

Amy and Craig said...

so fun to see him talking and "walking". I can't wait to see him this summer and hopefully this fall!

Chris Howell said...

Wow! Daddy's shoes and mommy's dance moves! What a kid!
mom

Rachael said...

Carver likes to slip into shoes, too - but usually backwards. I'll never understand that kid!

Jack is so much fun! What a great little boy.