Thursday, January 3, 2008

Our four year anniversary!

Hailey forgot to mention in any of her latest posts that now, as of 20 December, we have been married four years. It seems like four years is much too short to see the changes that have happened in our lives. Knowing what Hailey knows now I don't know if she would do it all over again if she had the chance, but I'm pretty sure that she loves me a lot more now then when we were first married, and that's because there's a whole lot more of me to love. We were looking at some pictures from the first year we were married and comparing them to more recent pictures. If Jackson had gained as much weight per month as my average increase he would be over 800 lbs! In short these four years have been good to us (me). Let's see what the next four bring.




4 comments:

Derek said...

Es el problema con la matrimonia cuando uno no tenga granja. Si solamente fueramos "farmers," ¿no? (¿Cómo se dice "farmer" en español? No recuerdo.)

Si Jack fuera a llegar a 800 libras, me alcanzaría. Tenés que ver mi pansote.

Hasta la pasta, 'mano.

SDL said...

This is hailey. That first pic of Steve is disgusting. He never really looked like that to me. Gaggy facial hair that didn't last more than two days...waaay too skinny, I couldn't rest my head on his stomach (it was concave) and he looks like he is fifty in this picture. I love my meaty hubby. He looks so much better in the second picture. POUNDED!

SDL said...

Now this is Steve. I'm glad that D-rock had the courage to post a comment on my fat rampage (and thanks to Gio as well for his support this morning in our bishopric meeting). To Hailey: later on I will a much more gaggy facial hair, I will be fifty, and I might even have a concave stomach again.

I think that farmer = granjero in spanish

Derek said...

Obviamente, granjero!

Alas . . . the pésimo estado de mi español.