Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I've been told to check my shoes for spiders...



This morning I was getting ready for my early morning gym class and my shoes refused to accept my feet. I tried a second time. I wondered if my ice cream sandwich late, last night effected my feet and not my gut. I peered inside and found....a little white ewe. Jack loves plastic farm animals and he meticulously displays them around the house. He has at least eight bovine. It will never be enough. Many discussions involve, "mama, de bebe, mooo--ooooo, udder, milk..." I've gotten so used to it that I tune out, but it's pretty sweet.

6 comments:

Rachael said...

I'm so glad it was a mama sheep and not a mama spider!

I love hearing about Jack's love of animals! It's so fun when they really start developing favorite things.

donna said...

So are you trying to tell us that he's petting a baby cow in the bottom picture? I love the face he's pulling, but that sure doesn't look like a cow to me! :)

I like his parrot imitation too!
mom

Kayla said...

I thought you were going to say there was a spider in there. Glad there wasn't one!

Kayla said...

I just made my blog private, so email me at kaylafornia83@gmail.com with your email.

Amy and Craig said...

Katie was just like that she LOVED those funny little teeny plastic animals. It's funny that all kids love those way more than the super cute little people animals.

The Corbetts said...

Jack is so cute we miss you guys.