Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Family Reunion Fun



Here are a few favorites from from our trip to California. The first picture shows the fam swimming at Kathie and Sandy's place. Jack kept saying, "swimming day, swimming day." The second picture is our family at the mission in Capistrano. This was a great highlight for Steve. The gardens were beautiful and there was an audio tour. The bottom picture is the whole family at Disneyland...yes that's right, even Steve-a-rino went to Disneyland. It was such a party. The only calamity of the whole trip was the loss of my wedding ring. In response to the lost ring, I think Steve said, "I've been meaning to upgrade your diamond anyway sugar-lips"...or maybe it was "honey-buns" something like that. We'll keep you all posted!

11 comments:

w. leavitt said...

picture 1 - What's Jack doing?

picture 3 - Why'd you make Steve take off his Mickey ears?

Rachael said...

I love the pictures!! and I loved capistrano, too. I keep wishing for a full day on my own there to take pictures and actually listen to the audio tour. I think I only got 2 sentences before I realized it was futile. But what a great trip! I'm so glad we were all together. and I can't wait to see the upgraded version of your ring and hear about the upgraded proposal, too. :)

Steve and Hailey said...

I think Jack is being a "leezuurd". This morning he was crawling around and I called him a nice doggy. "No, I'm a leezuurd," he snapped!

Jason & Shannon said...

Oh no, I was wondering why your ring looked different (at the baby blessing) What a nice way to handle it. Also who is the blond in the picture next to your dad?

taylor and laney said...

please come home to provo. we are leaving oh so soon and we need to spend time with you. we miss you guys!!! if you don't come home soon we will stop watering your lawn and flowers and they will all die.

Crockett Family said...

Hey Hailey! When do you get back? We are here in Utah now so give me a call and let's get together.

Kristi said...

Hailey are you EVER coming home? I want to see more pictures of your trip. I love that your nephew objected to him and your sister-in-law being in the picture. Who is the blond on the left?

Annie said...

Oh no! How sad to lose your wedding ring. It probably happens to more people than we think. The trip looks like it was fun. By the way, our blog is jaboyle.blogspot.com - keep in touch!

w. leavitt said...

i love Leezuurd.


how did Leezuurd like salt water swimming day, or has he yet to swim in the sea?

Steve and Hailey said...

The Leezurd refused to swim in the ocean! I was so surprised and I would have been really disappointed, but he was happy building sand castles with daddy.

The Corbetts said...

Hey we came by and missed you sad, Looks like you had fun, sorry to hear about your ring. Max loved to watch you guys dance, he started to dance as well. Your a good dancer Hailey.