Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Carnival Day




Monday evening was my school's carnival. The stormy morning turned into a clear, fall evening, thankfully. Jack's friend India came along and the two had a great time. Honestly I think Jack was a little worried about all the people. He gets that from his dad. After going on a train ride around the playground Jack said, "Not too scary!" He gets that from me. I think the highlight was the face painting for India and Jack.

The next day when Steve and Jack dropped me off at work Jack wanted to know, "Carnival too-marner?" I think he got that from Katie!

I guess I should mention that we forgot the camera and so we took the pictures when we got home.

7 comments:

Amy and Craig said...

fun pix! i love your hair and jack's expression in the bottom pic. Did you see that halloween pirate shirt at target? super cute!

w. leavitt said...

where'd Gravy learn to make faces like that?

SDL said...

I think that it is the face I make when I gag down tomatoes or green beans

Steve and Hailey said...

That's the face Steve gives me when I nag him. Poor Stevinsky.

Rachael said...

cute kids!! I love, love, LOVE wagons.

Kent and Leisy said...

i want to go to the carnival! what exactly is painted on india's face?

donna said...

Love it! Great faces in both pictures! Hailey can I be as cute as you (or Jack) when I grow up?