Tuesday, September 30, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance

I rarely find myself interesting enough to post about. Steve will occasionally embarrass me with a juicy tidbit, but we usually keep our posting on the topic of the gravy train. However, last week I went out with a girlfriend to the 'So You Think You Can Dance' concert and it was blog-worthy. That was the first concert I have spent money on. It was amazing! Most of the concert I felt like I was on stage dancing also.

The highlight: Mckenna and I got these great floorseats. A couple sat in our seats and so we decided to sit down in seat #1 and #2 instead of #9 and #10. Two floosy types with towering brewskis come along...guess who was sitting in their seats? Their mouths kept flapping about being so "pi##ed" and "calling the management about proper seating" and blah, blah, blah. All the time Mckenna and I are dodging the beer foam. So the point is "the management" moved people out of seats #5 and #6 (still not our seats, but we didn't go there) and we sat down into even better seats! Hahaha!

This was my favorite number...I couldn't stop laughing or staring in amazement. Enjoy.

8 comments:

Jason & Shannon said...

LUCKY! I love that show! It is so fun to watch. Since my dancing is pretty much limited to spinning in circles and jumping- watching people who can actually dance is awesome!

Kent and Leisy said...

so fun hailey! way to spoil yourself!!

Dave and Michelle Howell said...

I think the video of you and Jack dancing in your Mom's kitchen is as good as this guy.

donna said...

Hey, I'm with Michelle! But I'll bet you had a great time. Next time can I go with you? It's bound to improve my kitchen dancing!

Rachael said...

I'm so glad that you went!! How fun is that? I'm sure it's super competitive, but you are totally qualified! I'd love to see you try out!!

Rach said...

Fun! I want to hear more about it- that's great that you had such good seats, since you wanted to see what was going on! So are you going to memorize a dance and post it for us to see?

Unknown said...

Hailey:

I keep texting you about sunday dinner! Why won't you answer? We'd love to see you. Maybe you don't love us without L&L?

We'd love to hear from you on occasion.

Nannie Annie

Kristi said...

I bet you loved it! I am picturing you dancing through the beads of our old apartment right now!