Monday, May 18, 2009

The Errand of Angels

Steve and I can't believe how thoughtful everyone has been. Here are just some of the sweet gifts. Thanks to McKenna the newest "little" will be hip. The rolls are from our awesome neighbors and they even came with the recipe (if I get around to baking again..). The roses are from Erin and came with a hospital visit that meant so much to me. The pirate book is from Aunt Nila. The pirate sign arrived in the mail and I can't figure out who sent it...Come clean whoever you are! :) I wish I could include all the sweet things that everyone has done. We feel so loved and we're doing so well. Tender mercies just keep falling into our laps.

4 comments:

Amy and Craig said...

mmmm yummy butt rolls! cute pirate stuff!

Amy and Craig said...

how come the marshmallow hamburger didn't get put in that picture?????

donna said...

I think the tender blessings come because of all the seeds your family has planted.

I'm so glad things are going well. I've been thinking about you so much this last week and can't wait to get there! I hope you're planning things I can do to help!

Rachael said...

What good pirate booty!! :) How could we all NOT love your family?! It's so fun to celebrate with you.