Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Can Four People All Smile At Once???

That's right. I've never held a baby before...
So Steve is pulling my drill team smile. He' s so cheeky...
Fuller cousins we miss you!
Family picture time and Wayne was awesome! We love Wayne, he took our engagements too. The hardest part now is getting everyone to smile at the same time. I'm sure Steve will be excited to try again. :) Here's a couple...the funny thing is that one person would look decent and at least one other person would look ridiculous.

7 comments:

Amy and Craig said...

love the family pic! jack's expression is so funny and yours is so pretty! great setting too, is that at Steve's parents' house? I'm in love with Griff! such a sweet baby! so cute!

Erin said...

I especially love the last pic of Griff. His eyes are amazing!

Roy & Annette said...

LOVE that picture of Griff. Your family pictures turned out well and are fun to see--too bad you don't have a video of getting Jack to cooperate.:) And we miss you, too!!!

donna said...

What great pictures! Wayne does a really good job. I enjoyed them all, but the one of Griff is unusually good - time to get out the paints!

donna said...

and, you know, Steve does a really good drill team smile. I'll bet that's why you married him!

Well, one reason, maybe...

The Corbetts said...

way cute pics I to wonder how to get all four of us to look good at the same time. and also wondering how to tell james we have to do it again. The last pic of griff is so cute love those baby blues.

Lacee DeG said...

You have such an adorable family!!