Wednesday, August 26, 2009

PeeWee Pirates

Our family reunited yesterday after three long weeks. We sailed over to India's house and flew off to Pirate Island Pizza. It was creepy, dark and well equipped with mostly half-hearted pirates (the staff). The food was mediocre to good and the atmosphere was pretty darn fun. The youngest pirate (Pirate Griff) screamed through dinner and nearly had to walk the plank. Dad Pirate boasted a scurvy mustache....Well enough said, but I do apologize to the Wiemers...I'm sure she learned that scary face from Cap'n Jack.

6 comments:

Lacee DeG said...

It looks like so much fun!

Erin said...

Uhhhhh . . . I'm sitting here with India yelling at her to stop hitting you with the sword!

We're sooooooo happy you're back. Thanks!

Jilly Bean said...

What a fun night! Great photos. Where is this pirate place? I love India's pirate face!

Amy and Craig said...

looks like fun! such great pix of jack and india and you look so beautiful! i love stevinsky's mustache! I think he should keep it!!!

donna said...

Hey, you could poke your eye out kid! That looked pretty dangerous before you even got to the Pirate pizza place!

I love it! And I miss you all so much!

Rachael said...

hilarious. I love those two little pirates in the back seat. What good times!