Thursday, October 8, 2009

one good thing about children growing up...

is that they actually develop some useful skills. I'm sure that since we have kids there isn't a single picture of Hailey and I together on our family trips. Well that has now changed. Although Jack generally likes taking pictures of his pants or the ground, we are occasionally able to convince him to take a picture of us (it usually involves some sort of bribery involving chocolate milk). Anyway, he does a pretty good job for a 3 year old.

7 comments:

The Corbetts said...

Your kid has some talent!

Cassidy said...

Now if only you could get him to provide a little income! That's what we're working on with Carter. haha

Erin said...

Ohhh . . . that's good!

Lacee DeG said...

WOW!! I'm really impressed!

Rachael said...

Wow! I haven't ever let my girls take a picture. Shame on me, huh?!

donna said...

Good job Jack! I'm very impressed!

Roy & Annette said...

What a nice couple shot. The couple shots our kids take are usually looking up our noses.