Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Kids

I'm absolutely, positively sure that fall is the best time of year. I'm about as sure as a kid choosing their favorite candy...sure at the moment. Each new season makes me incredibly happy, excepting winter (which I'm sure I've mentioned).

We recently went to the Big, Red Santaquin Barn! I love their apple doughnuts, hayrides, yummy packaged treats and the general holiday giddiness. Jack surprised me and chose a smallish, bumpy-ish pumpkin, Steve didn't choose a pumpkin at all (he wasn't sad we missed the hayride either...) and I got a jolly ole pumpkin with a curling stem. It was a short visit, but satisfying to each of us and I highly recomend it to each of you!

10 comments:

Lacee DeG said...

WHAT!! You came to Santaquin and didn't even call!! I guess you'll have to come again; this time get the apple pie ice cream! Hello-Heaven!!

Kristi said...

What a great place! Tell steve I enjoyed his last post. I am still laughing about the time-out part!

donna said...

That sounds like fun. Think dad will take me?

I love the pictures of the boys, and you too! That's a fine looking donut!

Kent and Leisy said...

naughty naughty donut eaters!!!

Rappleye Family said...

Great idea. I didn't know the Barn did that sort of stuff down there?? How fun!! Yes the holidays are just around the corner and its nuts!

Rachael said...

yummy donuts!! What a wonderful barn. It sounds like the perfect fall day.

dean said...

i want a donut. or a doughnut. both.

Jason & Shannon said...

Those pictures are adorable!

Chris Howell said...

Sign me up for some donuts too. Reminds me when we went to upstate NY and visited the Browns in Sept. We visited someplace with cider and donuts.

Roy & Annette said...

Cute, cute boys!