Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy 6 Months Griffy


The littlest man of the house is 6 months today and almost fifteen pounds. He is a little pleaser already. When he feels sad you can tickle and tease him into full blown laughter. He is obsessed with Jack and watches him and wants to be with him ALL the time. Griffin is my little buddy too. I seem to have a sweet spot for holding this monkey and playing with him. He is a quiet observer until he's upset, in which case he is louder alone than Steve, Jack and I combined. I'm positive. Happy Unbirthday Griffin.

10 comments:

Kayla said...

Hailey, he is your mini me!

Laney said...

can we have him? he is sooooo adorable.

Dave and Michelle Howell said...

Cutie pie or sweet pea take your pick. Maybe both.

Jilly Bean said...

He's a cutie. He looks so much like you in the first photo!

Kent and Leisy said...

he is one of the CUTEST babies I have ever seen- seriously.

Rachael said...

I am in love with that little face! I can't believe he's already 6 months. What a wonderful age - why can't they start out there?!

SDL said...

Boy, that kid looks a lot like me.

donna said...

He is wonderful and he does remind me of you, in personality as well as looks.

Sweet baby! Can't wait to see him. Oh, and Steve and Jack... and you too! :)

Amy and Craig said...

HE'S SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!! and I don't consider myself a baby person! wowoweee wow wow!those pix make me want to hold him and squeeze him (not Carver-style though :> )

Roy & Annette said...

Griff and Westin will have to have a loudness contest. I can't wait to see that little guy, and the three girls are SO excited to play with Jack.