Sunday, January 10, 2010

Did Anyone See This on Christmas Morning?


Look what Grandpa got in his stocking~

He shared though~
Christmas Eve Program~Silent Night in Spanish
Little entertainment~
Christmas Eve Breakfast at The Davenport~
Steve will probably be annoyed that I didn't write much. I guess pictures generally do some of the reporting. We had an amazing visit in Washington. We got to drive over and visit Derek and Rachael and their kiddos for the weekend, we went hiking, eating out, playing games, talking, movies etc. I tried to learn some of the skills I admire in my parents and I'm happy to say that I got a lesson in rope tying, (I want to be a boy scout...can anyone take me on a 50 miler?) crocheting and at least a small tutorial in packaging and bow tying! Hooray!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah - looks great! Miss you!

Rachael said...

Jack's costume is so scary!! In that good-pirate-scary sort of way, of course. What is it about him in front of the Christmas tree that seems out of place, though?! Too funny. I loved all those pictures, especially the great one of you and your mom. Two beautiful ladies!

Unknown said...

nice..Glad to see that you all had a great time on Christmas. It was nice going through your blog. Happy Living. Ihampers.co.uk

donna said...

We did have fun, didn't we. Let's do it again!

I like the picture of us in front of the tree. What a fun place for Christmas breakfast. I'm so glad Walt Worthy fixed up the Davenport for us. :)

By the way, that costume is really too creepy for me. That funny little movie just reminded me how creeped out I was.

w. leavitt said...

jack's costume really is frightening. he looks like one of the evil clowns in Batman Returns.

The Corbetts said...

what cute boys and their smiles, love jack he really does like Halloween one of his first words. i miss seeing him and his personality grow.

Amy and Craig said...

love that dad got a doll dress in his stocking????? WHAT? also love hte curly pipe cleaner coming out of jack's nose and griff all wide-eyed baby pulling it out! love his santa suit!