Thursday, April 29, 2010

Where's the OFF Switch

Jack is a wind-up toy...he never stops and he exhausts Griff and me. Our home is definitely too small for Jack. It no longer holds the noise or withstands the constant abuse. However, Heavenly Father shows His mercy in many, many small ways and today it was this...

ps Imagine my surprise....he was singing Pippi Longstocking full force just minutes prior to this.


This is scary, but Griff thinks it's so funny to tease me and scoot for the stairs. He ABSOLUTELY knows that he is teasing me and I LOVE it!

7 comments:

Cassidy said...

That's hilarious that he's out that cold. haha. I wish that would happen to Carter. . .

Crystal said...

HAHA! That is so funny!!!

Kristin said...

Maybe you can get a yard in Chicago. I would love a yard with a fence!

Laney said...

is he sitting in a large rubbermaid bin? That makes the whole thing even better.

Scott and Sarah said...

So funny! I forgot that you had a blog, it was really fun to catch up and read about whats been going on. Your hair looks super cute in the picture with the apron!

Lacee DeG said...

Why on EARTH would you wake the sleeping dragon??!! It MUST have been close to bedtime,huh! Bring them to play, Maddux is a wind up toy, too! They'd LOVE to play together!

donna said...

What is he sleeping in? I think that is pretty funny, but I'm having trouble understanding why you're waking him up... unless, of course it's so you don't have to play with him all night!

That's pretty funny, especially, "Jackson, Santa's here"