Tuesday, April 27, 2010

He's Signing, Baby!



I love baby signs! Griff just started signing this weekend. Something must have clicked because now I see "more," "eat," "all done". I love feeling like I know a little more about him and how he feels.

This morning Steve asked Griffin, "what do you want for your birthday?" He signed, "eat." It was so cute and eat he did! He then said in somewhat recognizable way-"cracker."

I was not able to capture any of this very well, but I did try and if anyone is reading this and thinking it's completely lame, let me clarify that this is the biggest news in our current lives. Thanks for reading.



4 comments:

Rach said...

That's so cute, Hailey- Lucy and Gracie were cracking up at the 2nd video where Griff had his mouth open really big by the camera.

Cassidy said...

Cute cute boys.

Derek said...

Mmmm . . . camera.

Love those videos, Hailey.

donna said...

So fun! That camera must have looked pretty yummy!

I can't believe he's starting to talk! I guess before we know it he'll be walking too. What will you do then? :)