Sunday, May 16, 2010

Lovely Morning

Jack took this! I love it!
Cut off my head...very pirate-y
Was that a bad idea...heheee?
I've wanted to take the boys to the temple grounds for a few weeks and today was the perfect morning. The air felt so crisp and fresh (will it ever feel like that in Chicago?) and the colors are like living Crayola. Steve is gone and that is another factor for getting out of the house on a 1pm church schedule. I think I'm gifted when it comes to keeping busy when Steve is MIA. I've had a lot of practice (although I know several who are way more experienced in survival skills). Yet, no matter how worthwhile our ventures it's just not the same without Daddy. We sure miss him and we think he's the smartest man around. I can't wait to call him "Doctor Stevinsky."
ps I realized that the blurry pictures occur promptly after lending my camera to Jack....hmm....

10 comments:

Rachael said...

you really are so brave and fun, Hailey! I can count on one hand the times Derek has missed more than 1 full day of parenting without someone else around to help me. It's something I haven't had to do and really admire in others! Beautiful morning and great pictures. Looks like fun!

donna said...

It does look like fun! Those boys do a good job of loving each other. Guess they have great parents! :)

Chris Howell said...

Great Sunday activity...what better way to put the temple in your little pirates hearts than take them there? You are an incredible mother and wife.

Erin said...

Very picturesque! That looks so fun, and you're all smiling! Keep smiling! You are amazing.

Amy and Craig said...

cool pix! Missed you this weekend, too bad we don't have a private jet, atleast to share amongst the family!!!

Amy and Craig said...

cool pix! Missed you this weekend, too bad we don't have a private jet, atleast to share amongst the family!!!

Lacee DeG said...

So pretty!! I'm teaching spin tomorrow at the 8th No. orem Golds. Starts at noon and they have an awesome daycare. Come and then we can go to the park orsomething after!!

Kristin said...

Hailey they are SO cute! I'm bummed I just found your blog. lol. Come visit me at www.callmekristin.com! I'm going to miss you like crazy when you move & can't believe it's taken me this long to strike up a conversation!

Roy & Annette said...

Super pictures! And the weather sounds so fresh.

Darla said...

When's your trek out to Chicago?! I don't check up on you often enough (just enough to know you're almost a single mom). Life will change and you'll miss these days..I do, at least. Oh, to be in Sara Circle again..Anyway, your two boys are ADORABLE..as are you. (;