Friday, May 28, 2010

Musing

Well maybe the Lord ran out of materials when He made me or maybe he knew we would always have a small home. We have found a new place to live in the beautiful Naperville and while I can complain about it not being huge, it is definitely new and lovely. Who I am to complain? We currently live without a garage, dishwasher and laundry room and all three will be remedied in the new abode. Oddly we'll have a two car garage...I guess that's where we'll put guests and future children! :)

I haven't been the best blogger, but here is some of the best of late-

"roll it and roll it"
Totally asleep in a...yup a box!
The Pirate Lunge! Try it (but keep your knee in line with your ankle...hehehee)

3 comments:

Chris Howell said...

I never dreamed of being a pirate... they were evil...ala Peter Pan...my childhood heros were guys like Gene Autry, Roy Rogers and Sky King. I packed six shooters, wore a cowboy hat and cowboy boots...just so you know my background. Some how I think Steve and I had similar childhoods in that we would have liked to live in the old west.

Amy and Craig said...

love the lunge and the pointers on how to keep your knee safe! Can't wait to have you guys closer! So glad you found a place to live and mostly still wishing you were EVEN closer (like down the street).

yaya said...

Hailey, I just had to comment since you're moving to my home town..hope all goes well. Both my brothers lived in Naperville and also in Lisle. Very nice place although a bit pricey. They have a wonderful park with a river walk area too. We were baptized in the Naperville chapel..we were the Glenbard ward when Jack was in Chiropractic college in Lombard. The Chicago Temple is the sweetest Temple ever! I just love it. Also there is a great Church bookstore down the street from the Temple called "Words of Wisdom". Well, enough yakking! Good luck and perhaps we can see you when we visit my Mom and family in Oakbrook...which reminds me, Oakbrook Shopping Center is the best! Ok, I'll stop now!