Monday, June 21, 2010

And the World Goes Round and Round

Amy, Emily (the bride) and I.
My family minus Derek.

My younger cousins are getting married and I'm feeling like I'm not sixteen, but it's so much fun! This past weekend I rode with my Aunt Mary and cousins to Boise for Emily's sealing. Steve stayed and the kids stayed and I just couldn't get over how easy traveling was! I met up with Amy and my parents on Friday and we stayed super busy getting things ready for the wedding, but it was so much fun! I really missed Derek and Rachael and their kids.

With each additional reception, I begin to realize the great sacrifices of my family when Steve and I got married. Why not get married on December 20th...in Washington....with two months to plan....? Can you believe my parents still love me? Yeah, and they even send me really cool anniversary presents!
The pirate held down the fort.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

what great pictures!! I'm so glad that you posted them already. I love your hair right now - super cute!

SDL said...

What about me? I thought I was family too?

ps-as soon as I've already started to grow my hair out to match Jack's wig. Time to rock and roll!

Lacee DeG said...

Hooray for you!! You totally deserve a little get-away. Thanks for your posts, I totally laugh my head off everytime I read them. Maybe we should teach again...it's SO much easier to deal with other peoples' kids!! Seriously call me if you need help packing, or a play date at the park!