Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Few Glimpses

The window between the kitchen and living room
Thanks G&G Leavitt! Jack is constantly working on projects!
Isn't this awesome! I'm keeping this forever. I kind of feel like this picture (Griff was up sick last night and Daddy has been gone forEVER)
OH Utah...how I didn't think I would miss you, but the humidity here is suffocating me!
My first kiddo bathroom! Thanks to mom, it's all decked out and darling!

I've been meaning to walk around and take some pictures, but I'm so exhausted....okay and I'm in the middle of a really great book (These Is My Words!!!). Things have moved in quickly. By about day number five I really did feel at home. Now I need to get the courage to tackle the garage.

The Wiemers came just in time to cheer me up. Then they left and made me REALLY miss home and everything and everyone familiar. It was SO FUN for me. Thanks guys!
Here's the old gang reunited and they tried to convince me they didn't need bathes after playing outside. Look at those faces!
Being the "baby".
Being the mom-Uh Oh Erin! :)

8 comments:

w. leavitt said...

i totally remember and totally love that desk. i'm trying to remember where it went after we moved alpine cause i sure don't remember it being in anyone's room.

Kristi said...

I guess to see everything I'll just have to come visit. I just barely saw your Chicago post, I must have missed it before. You look beautiful in the picture on the boat! What a great place for a pirate family to live.
I was in Orem last week and it felt VERY empty without you!

Erin said...

Hey . . . I am a way nicer mom than India is portraying ;) India had the most wonderful time. Let's do it again, ok?

Amy and Craig said...

That pic is classic!! love the expression on India's face!!

Roy & Annette said...

Your apartment looks great! I'm so happy for you to have a new place. The kids are darling--tell them the three girls really miss them ... so does Westin. :) And I love that book, too! Happy reading.

Rachael said...

How fun to have friends come! How many more days til Steve is back? I love your townhouse and the little desk.

donna said...

I love your house! You do the best job of making a home. :)

And I'm so glad you've had things to do and people to play with! Wish I was closer!

Romney Family said...

How great to have visitors!!! I like you miss Utah and the weather there. I thought it was hot there until I moved out to the southeast and it has been and unbearable hot and humid summer~especially being pregnant.