Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Life as a tire swing ride

I absolutely love spinning and I have yet to reach my threshold. Life is like an ongoing tire swing ride. You do the same things over and over again and occasionally lose your stomach. My current rotation involves mothering, teaching preschool (okay more mothering and a little more academics), trying to get ready to teach Zumba, wife-ing, and serving in nursery and a few other little things that slip in and out of the rotation like good books and sewing. It's a pretty good rotation. Although it's sure helpful when Daddy isn't gone for ten days in a row. The lovely visuals are thanks to Rachael!

7 comments:

Rachael said...

GREAT comparison, Hailey. Sometimes it really is the repetition that makes me dizzy. Just a change in direction could do me a lot of good!!

leah said...

zumba- that's awesome. Wish I could take your class...

Rachael said...

p.s. you really didn't have to credit the pictures!! :)

Jason & Shannon said...

Looks like lots of fun!

emily said...

Sounds busy! Keep it up, you are a great example. Enjoy the fall!

Erin said...

I love your analogy, and I miss your optimism. You really are the best Hailey!

I have recently become addicted to zumba, and YOU are going to be an AWESOME instructor!

Lacee DeG said...

Hailey!! You are always delightful!! Noooo, not Zumba! Teach spin, you would ROCK! However, you will do fabulous at zumba and your classes will be packed. Wish I was there to watch those repetetive pelvis thrusts!! LOL!(I was SHOCKED by my first and last zumba experience!!)