Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fall Flings

I'm fired from blogging along with other things. Here is a glimpse of our beautiful October activities:

Church Trunk or Treat:



These boys mean business.
That is not LUKE! Gag!
October is one, if not, my favorite month of every year. I love how tangible the colors of the leaves become. The weather is still forgiving and Halloween is a holiday that I really enjoy. I'm going to be sad to say good-bye to this month. I'm already missing the lengthened, light days.

6 comments:

Erin said...

Your boys are so beautiful! And i love love love the family themed costumes. Oh I miss you Leavitts.

Kristi said...

I always look forward to see what theme you have up your sleeve for your family's Halloween costumes. You look great! Where did you get your wig? I feel like I should be there with you since I was there at this exact time last year!!! Miss you!

Roy & Annette said...

Such wonderful costumes! I better ask for you help next year. And I love the fall colors--you're lucky to have them.

donna said...

I love the pictures of the boys in the leaves! No wonder you love fall! You're having so much fun!

Jason & Shannon said...

Great costumes!!

Amy and Craig said...

Looks like so much fun! You look great as Princess leia! Good idea to paint jack's face! Whoever did that had skills!