Saturday, March 28, 2009

Temple Square

Friday we drove to Salt Lake. This was one of the activities I requested for my birthday weekend and we all had a great time. Jack slept in the car (so Steve and I felt like we were on a date)! Jack didn't want to leave the Christus. It was really sweet.
The fountains were also a big hit. (Jack is being Dino Rex and Steve is proving that he can handle an evening at Temple Square)
We are being llamas (from the book 'Llama Llama Mad at Mama.' At the end little Llama walks on a wall and holds Mama's hand) I'm apparently a very pregnant Mama Llama (about six weeks....No, not six weeks along, six weeks until Pirate Griff comes)

5 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

very pregnant mama llama looks NOT very pregnant in that pic! you look great, hailey! and I love the coat. I have the same one and it saved me this winter here in freezing toledo! I can't wait to see what little pirate looks like!!! If you get another redhead I'll be really jealous and rather angry.

The Corbetts said...

Hi I'm so excited for you guys to have your little one. I miss you guys and miss being your neighbor. Hope everything goes well with the new baby and everything else.

Erin said...

Happy Birthday! I'm so sorry I forgot!!! I'm glad your men treated you to a fun date.

Amy and Craig said...

so fun to see cute prego hailey! too bad you don't look super prego, especially not far enough along to be only 6 weeks away from baby time.And hurray for the cowboy boots. taylor misses them and asks if we can get more. I love the dino rex pic of both Jack and Steve! Wish I coulda been there!

donna said...

It looks like lots of fun. I wish we were there too. Can't wait until May and then July. Lots of fun trips to Utah this year!