Monday, August 10, 2009

Beauty and the Beast

Here's another video of Jack. He watched 'Beauty and the Beast' for the first time today (thanks Erin!). He loved the part where Belle and the Beasty dance. Sometimes I like to just watch his face when he is enthralled in a movie. It's super cute to me.

In the last video, with Griff crying in the background, I actually was pulling him (in the carseat) closer to me so I could plug the binky in his mouth. I completely agree with Leisy; crying babies stress me out too. I thought that I was pretty tricky though. Griff was sleeping during the movie today.

5 comments:

Rachael said...

oh, that's sweet! I wonder how Steve'll feel being the clock instead of your prince, but anything's better than the weird human-beast at the end! We should watch that movie this week- my kids haven't seen it in awhile. Good choice!

Lacee DeG said...

So sweet! I made my hubby come and listen to Jack saying, It's beautiful, mom! I'm so glad you did that so your hubby doesn't miss those tender moments! We'd LOVE to come and play with you and Erin. Keep me posted!

SDL said...

Nothing sweeter than the good moments with a three year old. Right now all I remember are the sweet ones. I'll be home soon (with your spider Jack)!

Erin said...

Very cute. I especially love the zoom action. Have a good trip to Washington! We'll miss you all!

Kristi said...

I've always thought Steve would make such a good clock! That was so cute.