Sunday, August 9, 2009

Here's what you're missing dad!

Just two videos of very mediocre quality and interest. Tonight I did find it interesting when I told Jack to "run upstairs." I was encouraging him to use the potty and he replied, "I can't run. I'm tired of running." Half the cuteness was his voice and the other half was finding him laying horizontal on the stairs. Guess who carried him to the bathroom? We miss you Steve.

PS If you really paid $13 on that little jumping spider for Jack, you better have a gift for me too!



5 comments:

donna said...

It looks like you guys are having a pretty fun time too. Making pirate ships and all.

Jack is a big help and it looks like he's had a haircut since I saw him last. He looks all grown up! I can't wait until you get here. I hope you're not having so much fun you decided not to come!

SDL said...

you're breaking my heart. Just keep telling them they have a dad (and that its me!) so they don't forget.

Kent and Leisy said...

the crying griff in the pirate video stresses me out. I really really don't do well with crying babies. and I think your schedule without a husband is much worse than mine!!! at least yours ends when the summer ends? or does it?

Rachael said...

that is about the coolest pirate ship ever. Wow! And I love Jack's haircut, too - ditto on what your mom said. It makes him look so grown up.

The Corbetts said...

It's so fun to hear little boys talk. What cute boys you have hope all is going well with your hubby gone.