Sunday, August 9, 2009

Lichenized - Day 4ish

Today we tried to lay pretty low. We refrained from lichen catching and visited the local ward here in Hamilton, Montana. Things were pretty nice, but I don't think the High Priest group was happy to have someone under 30 listening in, especially someone unshaven and in sandals. Oh well, at least it will give them something to talk about for the next few weeks. I took a pleasant afternoon walk up to see Blodgett Canyon on the west side of the Bitterroot Valley. It really was pretty incredible. Tomorrow we'll be back to work up north in the Cabinet Mountains.

3 comments:

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

At least you had enough forethought to bring a white shirt and tie. I can only imagine some of the judgmental looks given to the "hippie looking guy" in sandals. And then the nerve to go to high priest group. I would have paid money to be there.

Steve and Hailey said...

Hey I think Trent must be the truest most wonderful friend to post on each of your Lichen days! He has a pretty wonderful wife too!

SDL said...

Yeah, I agree completely. Trent makes me feel like someone cares. Trent, please don't be gone when I get back!