Saturday, September 19, 2009

Jimmy, Oh Jimmy!

I won't let Jack watch 'Casper the Friendly Ghost.' Yeah he may be "friendly" and all, but he's totally obnoxious and my three-year-old won't stop pulling on his face...oh and he learned to say "stupid" too!Are they related or what?

Welcome home no-longer- Elder Leavitt- aka James! We got to welcome home Steve's younger brother from a mission in PA. He's home! I'm not his mother, but it seemed like four years and not just two. Don't worry, I didn't mention this to him. Oh, but I did make the cool sign! Jack helped with the weird and creepy curly-ques in red.

6 comments:

Chris Howell said...

We don't say S T U P I D in our family.

w. leavitt said...

Snow Flake's back.

donna said...

Wow! They all look related to me! Are you allowed to call him Jimmy?

dean said...

Jimmy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es_guCxSFRA

Amy and Craig said...

those funny little curly cues are hilarious! love it!check out the boris and bella book by Carolyn Crimi. Jack will love the funky illustrations (steve might also).

Amy and Craig said...

I love that pic of you at the top! if only I had a pic of me that was that good!