Friday, April 16, 2010

Scraps of Fabric




I love seeing what fabric becomes. I love seeing the fabric that is chosen with great ideas in mind. Hmm...my fabric or rather my inadequate skills kind of leave me empty handed at times, but I never really get tired of planning, scheming and trying. I have been in quite the project-y mood and I'm constantly thankful for my second hand sewing machine that aids me in so many little and satisfying adventures.

The bright rainbow fabric was chosen for an apron, used for a "super clown cape" and scraped into alphabet bean bags. What a journey!

9 comments:

Alan and Mindee said...

How cute! I have recently become addicted to sewing. The variety of fabrics is what makes sewing so fun! Thanks for the cute ideas.

donna said...

you really are amazing! Good job on all those projects.

Oh, and you sure do take cute pictures!

Jilly Bean said...

Cute stuff, Hailey! I love making projects too. Unfortunately, I have more planned than I actually end up making! Have fun. And, you look fabulous!!

Amy and Craig said...

careful now, you may get labeled as "crafty", and not like the Beastie boys song.

Laney said...

may I just say that apron you made me, gets a lot of use. I think I wear it at least once a day. And I think of you every time.

Romney Family said...

I love them all. How cute and creative you are!!!

The Corbetts said...

good job on the 5 k run. you look great. Your boys are so cute & growing so fast. i love to hear what jack says. we tell everyone about our neighbor boy in utah how his first word was halloween & how good he talked & talks he's so smart.

Rachael said...

darling. I love them all!

Roy & Annette said...

You are always so darling! I love the projects--way to go.